6th SCI World Conference 2017
At the Muni Seva Ashram
In Goraj, Vadodara, Gujarat, India
16-22 January, 2017
The conference will attract some of the most influential people in solar cooking from around the world, including scientists, thought leaders, executives, innovators, key policymakers, educators, experts and enthusiasts, as well as a wide range of interested observers.
We expect more than 500 attendees from over 25 countries.
The conference will forge new partnerships, maximize collaboration, offer best practices, and gather some of the best minds in the sector.
Interested presenters may submit an abstract for consideration.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- -Minimum of 300 words, maximum of 500 words
- -Written in English
- -Font type Times New Roman, size 12 font, single spacing, justified left
- -Written in the 3rd person
- -Each abstract will include the purpose, results, and conclusions.
- -The title, author(s) (full name), affiliations, website, and contact information should be written and centered above the abstract in Times New Roman, size 12 font, double line spacing
- -Please submit abstracts to email@example.com
- -Abstracts will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- -If the abstract is accepted, authors will be invited to submit a full paper or proposal for an oral presentation.
- -Full papers will have a maximum length of 10 pages.
Submissions for abstracts are especially encouraged on these themes:
- -Solar cooking
- -Sustainable projects
- -Energy policy (change)
- -Scaling up
- -Movement building
- -Media and communications
- -Behavior change communications
- -Coalition building
- -Cross-sector involvement
- -Industry solar thermal applications
- -Solar food processing
- -Adoption and impact data, analysis, reporting
- Example: implementation of the Solar Cooking Adoption and Impact Survey (available at http://www.solarcookers.org/our-work/association-and-network/adoption-and-impact-survey/) or similar metrics
- Deepak Gadhia, Muni Seva Ashram, India
- Julie Greene, Solar Cookers International, USA
- -Dr. Ajay Chandak, PRINCE India
- -Dr. Mrs. Janak Palta McGilligan, Jimmy McGilligan Center for Sustainable Development, India
- -Ghanshyam Lukhi, Tapi Food Products, Inc., India
- -Deepak Gadhia, Muni Seva Ashram, India
- -Julie Greene, Solar Cookers International, USA
Additional details and deadlines will be published in future editions of the Solar Cookers International Digest email newsletter. Sign up here to receive the Digest.